Father, I pray.. that You Lord would grant everyone supernatural provision in times of need. I pray that you maintain a roof over their head. I pray against the spirit of being homeless and a vagabond. I decree that they shall have good success according to 1 Chronicles 4:9-10. In Jesus Name, I pray. Thank God, Amen.
- Purchase my book (s) “Dates With Jesus” and “You Shall Drink From The Brook” below !
- *CLICK HERE* To purchase my book “Dates With Jesus” on Barnes and Noble
- *CLICK HERE* To purchase my book “You Shall Drink From The Brook” on Barnes and Noble
- Subscribe To My YouTube Channel Precious-Diamond Chessier – Topic below
- Have You Heard My Song “Through Jesus” ? Listen Below
- Have You Heard My Song “It Is Written” ? Listen Below !
- Purchase Through Jesus on Amazon Below
- Purchase It Is Written on Amazon Below
9. Subscribe To My YouTube Channel “Hosanna, The Son of David” below !
You Shall Drink From The Brook: 7 Day Devotional: Strength While Waiting On The Promises Of God
“God is not a man that, He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?” – Numbers 23:19 God is so faithful, but He does something that the world doesn’t. God makes us wait. When we are enduring we encounter different emotions like frustration, weariness, anger, and sometimes we just don’t understand what God is doing. In these moments, where our faith is tried, it is important to lift up our eyes to the hill and know where our help comes from. Psalm 121:1-2 says, “I will lift up my eyes to the hills – From whence comes my help? My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth.” In the midst of trials and tribulations, that occur while waiting, we have to stay rooted in the Word Of God. During the time of waiting, trusting in the things of this world is not an option according to Psalm 20:7, “Some trust in chariots, and some in horses; But we will remember the name of the LORD our God.” While waiting on The Lord we pray, we fast, and worship the LORD knowing that He is going to see us through. Proverbs 3:5-6 tells us, “Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.” While waiting, trust in the LORD and know that He will see you through. **Final Sale** **No refunds or returns**
** CLICK HERE** To Purchase Through Jesus on iTunes