Yes… This Is What I Like
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you [and approved of you as My chosen instrument], And before you were born I consecrated you [to Myself as My own]; I have appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” – Jeremiah 1:5
- I like wearing the color black – no I am not gothic , I am not a witch, and it does not symbolize death. Amen ? Amen
- Yes I like make-up , and looking good around the house – no I am not extra, I do not care if you do not like it then don’t come around then … Amen ? Amen .
- Yes , I have long natural hair.. But I wear WEAVE and I wrap my head when I don’t feel like having my WEAVE in – Amen ? Amen.
- Yes , I get fake nails – and ? Are you paying for it .. nope ! Goodbye then.
- Yes .. my attitude is mean and I am sassy… goodbye now. God loves me. Lol.
- Yes… I am ghetto but classy at the same time. I am ghetto classy,
- Yes I am a prophetess.. I know you say I don’t look like one … could care less .. goodbye now.
- Yes I am unfazed and unbothered and nothing bothers me… so what ? Goodbye.
- Yes I am cool , calm, and collected. I don’t like nerds or weirdo’s or strange people. Amen.
- Yes I am Christian. The Lord Is Kind To Me. Amen.
- Yes I like a man that lowkey skateboard and wear skateboard clothing… but I can’t skateboard? Toodles.
- Yes, I like a man with tattoos and have their ears pierced and wear silver chains around their neck… amen? Praise God. I’ll take him through deliverance don’t worry.
I Had To Accept It
Since 2015, I have been living my life to appease church people and God had to set me free today. I had to throw some clothes away and I had to throw some ideas away. I have to be me and no one else. I cannot pretend anymore. I can’t. I have tried to make so many people happy in how I dress and look so that people would feel comfortable around me. But now… as a grown woman. I do not care anymore. If my presence makes you insecure? Then I do not care. Something is wrong with you and not me. I will not let another woman or somebody change me again. The only man that I will change for is Jesus. Today I am on my journey of becoming ME again. I will marry who I WANT to be with. There is a certain type of man that I want and I will have it. I do not care about your advice or what you think I should do. Never again will I consult about my ministry and my decisions. I am a grown woman.
to reveal his Son to me, so that I might preach the Good News about him to the Gentiles, I did not go to anyone for advice, – Galatians 1:16
Stop Asking For Advice
Understand that if you ask a good trustworthy spouse that is different. But from this day forward, I will NEVER ask for advice again. It took me 7 years to see that advice almost ruined my life. Advice from the wrong person can destroy you in a way you could never imagine. Stop running to random people about your life and focus on God.
Don’t be fooled by those who say such things, for “bad company corrupts good character.” – 1 Corinthians 15:33