Be Kind To Your Friends Because You Don’t Know When You’re Going To Need Them
Not so fun fact about me , I was in the Marines . Truth be told I never told people what really happened to me while I was in the Marines I just let people assume and moved on. But lately God has been really dealing with me about telling my story and what I endured while in the Marines and the racism that I suffered through .
- There was a time that I worked as a recruiters assistant and I went through something very serious , one day I was in the back of the office and a Master Sergeant cornered me into a corner to press upon me and he began to ask me some very inappropriate questions … and afterwards he asked me “do I scare you ? Do I intimidate you ?” You already know I said no … you already know what it is … but that would be the beginning of the many woes I endured with things in secret in the Marines .
- When I was in the school house at Camp Johnson I had a instructor who was married … but he said he was like my father (take this as a warning to young ladies who have daddy issues ) and I really believed that he was like a father to me … he even helped put me in the fiscal department at Camp Lejeune (that was big stuff back in the day ) … but one day .. he wanted more than a father daughter relationship.. I rejected the offer . I was actually kind of hurt because he made it seem as though I was his daughter . Very interesting enough when I rejected his offer for sexual entanglement all of a sudden I wasn’t wanted into the fiscal office anymore at the disbursing office … all of a sudden all of these rumors spread about me in the Marines about who people claimed I was and what they thought I did . I told other Marines who were higher up’s but you know how the Marines do .. of course they cover up and of course no one could find any wrong doing . Like always 🤔 but the harassment had gotten so bad that I had to leave the base and get a change of duty station .
- So , while serving I had gotten injured and had to get surgery (but honestly I think God was chastening me because during this time I had totally left church and would have nothing to do with it … so I truly believe God let this happen because he had to get my attention ) but crazy enough , I had some NCO’s who passed the word around to watch me at the barracks because they wanted to NJP me without cause lol stupid witch , anyways I had to get surgery and I was within weight regulations after I had surgery a NCO for headquarters company waited four days until I couldn’t move and could barely move to weigh me it was so bad I had to have other people, help me I couldn’t walk and I was FIVE pounds over from water weight after surgery and they put me on weight management 🙃 but no weapon formed baby shall prosper , not only that right after my surgery I was in anesthesia (I guess this military officer knew her) I had a Marine Corps officer call me & cuss me out and say that he didn’t care that I was on anesthesia and he didn’t care that I had just gotten out of surgery that I should have answered his call while in surgery (lol I been thinking a lot about him lately and I want to fight because I’m out now baby and keep that same energy 😂)
- When I was stationed at Camp Pendleton I was working and I had a NCO who would LITERALLY call me racial slurs allllllllllllll day , I remember when I turned my head for a second and he took my CAC card so I would get NJP’d right before chow , so he took it and I remember I prayed and asked God to help me and God said “go to the gym “ well lo and behold the gym attendant told me that that NCO came and dropped my CAC Card off at the gym and just left it there (he didn’t know that he they saw it happen AND I HAD THE HOLY GHOST !! .. God told me where it was at !!! Loser .
- You couldn’t imagine how many NCO’s lied on me and how many women said I was trouble because of my body 😂😂 bunch of opp’s or how the doctor tried to give me a order to get my chest totally removed (flat like a man) and said that that was the only way I would become a corporal … so they secretly presented me a option to get my breast totally removed in surgery to stay in and when I didn’t they tried to give me a administrative separation but God stepped in and I received honorable .
But what God reminded is in the midst of this not all people are bad and God was with me … I remember I had a friend … I’ll call him Myles… I don’t want you to know Myles first name or look him up because Myles H. needs Jesus 🙄 but I remember when I was outside and one of those very racist NCO’s was about to blast me for no reason .. and in that moment I felt like God used Myles to stop a attack against me that wasn’t warranted . Because when they saw him they ran away . The last time Myles and I talked was last year but lately I have been thinking a lot about him and I know that God does put people in your life for a reason . Myles and I have both moved on , we both have children … crazy now he’s divorced and now I am married we met when were 19 years old and now we’ll be 30 in a few years .. time really does fly . We both have seen some trouble in these past few years . But I say this because so many people told me Myles wasn’t anything , that he would never be successful, and they said alot but God USED him that day to protect me . A milli later for Jesus , I thank God for that friendship because that was probably the day that Satan wanted to NJP me . I don’t even know why Myles was there that day because he was stationed in Yuma 🤷♀️ . I’m not complaining though . I’m not playing the victim … I listed those examples to remind you that you just don’t know when you’re going to need a friend . I’ll always have love for Myles as a true friend . Love your friends and be kind to them . Amen ? Because you don’t know when you’re going to need them.
3 thoughts on “You Never Know When You’ll Need Your Friend So Be Kind To Them”
You are brilliant, funny, charismatic, smart, brave, strong, a phenomenal mother, perfect wife(for me), amazing best freind, and excellent daughter of the most High God. You’re smile brightens my life. You’re company is unmatched. I love you!
Wow you are so strong , I look up to you a lot.